Wednesday 2 September 2015

WELL ITS SEPTEMBER. YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS. \m/

L
Good evening fellow readers, i am back for another massive rant towards the world and interesting things that are happening right now.

As you may or may not (depending if your a time traveler or not) it is September, which can only mean one thing.. WERE SO CLOSE TO OCTOBER. Now for normal humans, September means 'back to school', 'starting for university', 'starting heavy work on our jobs again', and finally the END OF THE SUMMER HOLIDAYS, for home owners and parents its some final quiet time needed after a long six weeks, and for me it means 23 days until my dreaded operation, isn't this feeling quite repetitive guys?

Luckily it isn't just my operation that is happening this month, there are many different things happening which im very excited for. As you all know i am a book lover, with a home made library and 100+ books covered on subjects between serial killers to peculiar children to scientific findings by the greatest minds in the world. At the moment, i successfully finished the first book of Miss Peregrines Home for Peculiar Children, by Ransom Riggs, which is based around a boy who discovers that his grandfathers fantasy stories of peculiar children with certain abilities and powers, becomes true and officially part of his world problem! set in the future AND the 1940s, and i have to say it was the most amazing adventure i ever went on (although it came pretty damn close than the first time i read harry potter, or percy jackson). This book combines a beautiful story of finding yourselves, and beautifully peculiar pictures that he collected from professional photograph collectors (which he also lists at the end of every book), i myself am an avid photographer, and these photos are so fascinating that i just want to collect some of my own and put it into an album. As i said i have successfully finished it, and now am onto the sequel 'Hollow City' which has been equally fascinating and intriguing, not only that, but i love the book that much that i have pre-ordered the third! (i have a book buying problem), and for a while now known that it is becoming a film, but only recently just seen the official photograph for it! BY TIM BURTON! one of my favorite directors in the history of crazy, fantastic films, what a good choice! I've already seen the cast list, and it is extremely alike how the actors connect to the characters in a personal aspect. IM SO READY!!!

Onto the theme of books, as i have been off all summer not socializing, as my heart has been EXTREMELY naughty and not behaving itself, i have been reading and window shopping for more books, although i do have a wide arrange of books now it is definitely difficult to find a book when your in that 'i dont know what type of genre im in' mood. After i finish Hollow City, i will be moving on to starting Artemis Fowl again, i epicly failed at it the last time and im determined to battle through the amazing book again! Last year i read the whole set of harry potter for my recovery so i felt like i should read another series, and i thought Artemis Fowl was the best choice, although i did think of reading IT by Stephen King, but it would give me huge nightmares of scary child killing clowns, and i dont think thats a fab recovery in all honesty! BUT not only am i going to READ Artemis Fowl again, but Eoin Colfer has just spoken about Disney making the FILM!!!!!! for so long i have wanted a film of the fantastic series, and fantasised about who would be who and now it is finally happening, and not only that but the director is the amazing Kenneth Branagh who directed THOR, as well as acting in harry potter as Gilderoy Lockart, what a fabulous year to be alive!

Not only books, but i have been addicted to watching movies recently, and not only that but there are a MILLION and one new films coming out that i am sooooooo ready for!!!! I have watched a quarter on the list i wrote for May, but there has been so many surprise trailers and announcements just recently come out!

How can i talk about september and not talk about the amazingly wonderful Tom Hardy being in a brand new film? I swear i have watched Mad Max over 100000x since it came out, and i dont even have it on DVD yet! But this wonderful man is bringing out a beautiful film about my favorite criminals that have ever walked the earth. The Kray twins. Yes people Legend is out on the 9th of september and i am so ready! So lets start with why i love Tom Hardy? or maybe there's less reasons for why my love for the Kray Twins is so large (only minor though!). Although they are named 'britians most violent criminals' I admire the Kray twins to the point where I would have loved to have met them, they were the smartest most loveable twins ever! How can no one see it (lol), although they were extremely violent, they were brilliant businessman although only one of them was the brains and the other the brawn. But how can it get any better than 2x Tom Hardy being in a film of my favourite gangsters? Not only is Hardy a very attractive human being who I am highly attracted to, he is also the most amazing and controversial actor out there, I mean who could act Charles Bronson to a T? Or bane, or any of the other amazing characters he has chosen to play in his years of acting! I first saw Tom hardy in his TV show the take, and was mesmerised by how fucked up he acted, not only that but how attractive he was as a thug! And from then I fell madly in love with him, with the way he acts and how much of a massive idol he is on people who grew up rough, which he also did. But yes how can I not talk about how excited I am about this film?! Extremely excited my friends, and I will definitely write a much detailed review of this film.

Now onto some serious details, yes I apologise the fun stuff is over, but how can I go without talking about the most serious thing that's going on right now?? My operation is 23 days away, not only that but it has fallen on the day of my nephews first birthday, now I don't know if that's good luck or that it's a pain in my ass, but don't freight my friends we have planned something for it beforehand! SEALIFE CENTRE! I'm so excited to take him to see the fishes, but I definitely will be protecting Ash from the Sharks! Not only that but the day before is the start of my diploma year of criminology! (I know shock horror I got good enough grades to get into the third year) and if you also haven't seen on my social networking (if your not following me then why not?) I have achieved a diploma in forensic science & profile, and also going to add a level 3 and level 4 diploma on to my CV, with criminal psychology and forensic criminology! How great is that? although unfortunately I have to retake my maths GCSE for the fourth time in a row, because somewhere someone is saying that all I deserve is a D and I can't get any higher or lower, FUCK YOU MATHS.

As I was saying before I rudely interrupted myself due to huge anger over the government grading system, but yes my operation is falling upon us very soon my friends, and I don't think I'm quite ready for it, they are doing something completely different this year and I may come out of it completely fixed in one way or another, pacemaker or no pacemaker. Unfortunately at this moment we don't know which, I am extremely worried about the outcome and my recovery but I'm feeling ready to battle this one last time with all my might (not that I'm doing any of the work, il just be dead weight on a metal table!) the recovery is also very difficult. After all the thought I've put into this one though, I am ready, and through everything I've achieved without being fixed I'm proud of myself and thankful for everything that's happening to me and happened to me, I am also very thankful for my beautiful family and friends who have stuck by me through all my shit, my moods and my giving up phases, they have always been there giving me strength when I haven't had it, and kept telling me that I could do things I would never have thought of myself. Yes my operation has stopped me from doing a lot of things, like gettin more piercings at a young age, or getting tattoos when I turned 18, or going out heavy drinking with my alcoholic friends, but being someone with a medical problem, I'm not that fussed, I've made my life happier another way and that's living it the way I want to. So what I just want to sit and read? Or sit and game? I'm happy, and for me finally I think that's all that matters. Fingers crossed this operation will go well if not you'll be hearing a lot of swear words from me in the next few blogs lol!

But hey it's September! It's a new month, it's only 15 weeks till Christmas (I think) and only 4 weeks and two days till HALLOWEEN!!!!! My favourite holiday in the history of holidays (bar christmas) a reason to sit and read horror books such as Stephen asking or Neil Gaiman, a reason to cuddle up on the sofa withOUT a pumpkin spiced latte (ew coffee) but a nice cup of hot tea, and watch hocus pocus repeatedly throughout the month, and also an excuse to dress up as anything you want! I'm not one of those girls who dress slutty for Halloween, and I never will, my boobs are way to big for all that shit, and I definitely think I'd suit a badass Jedi costume to a sexy nurse/devil/cat, some of the outfits nowadays are ridiculously slutty, I can't even look for a normal Alice in wonderland costume without seeing tits and ass, and the Alice I want isn't the blonde haired blue costumed cute risk taker, but the badass rage, black haired fucked up Alice. As I said, even if you don't go trick or treating you can still dress up on your own through the whole month. I'm looking forward to it lets just say that, but first lets get this operation over with, battle with it and succeed finally after 10 years, and if we fail we just stand back up brush ourselves off and try again!

After all that, I'm glad to get everything off my chest, and be able to chill out before I think of new things to write, hope you guys all stay hopeful in your lives and take every day as your the author to an amazing adventure. Don't worry you can use a rubber if you make mistakes, it may make a bit of a smudge but at least then you know not to do it again.

Stay rad dudes, your life is your own adventure!

MK x

 

No comments:

Post a Comment