Wednesday 2 July 2014

Day one Bristol | what a busy ass day \m/

So hey guys...
I left my house at 9:00 this morning to get to Bristol for Archie's next scan, we discovered that his heart is growing and the left side is still small but definitely growing with the right, by the time that was done it was 12 o'clock so we had some time to kill as my appointment wasn't until 4!

There was a vintage shop called loot just by the car park, so we went in that and I bought a new vintage jacket!! 
I don't know who the team is but it's a pretty comfy ass jacket tbh, for £20!! 

Anyone who visits Bristol don't go round the expensive shops and go to the vintages! There's a lot more than you realize tbh! And I love this jacket it's so warm and cosy. 

As you can see the photo is of me back at home, basically what has happened is the hospital is so full with babies and toddlers that they were gna pay for a room at the premier inn, and I just thought to myself yano what I'll just go home. 

For me I'm happy enough giving my room to a baby who needs it or twins or whoever, anyone that's more serious than me, my operation isn't till tomorrow and I'm second on the list so I don't have to be that early! 

Seeing all the mums stressed out today over there babies, and other mums not being able to get rooms for there babies is upsetting, because they're worried about there well being and also the fact of the hospital being short staffed so all the nurses are running round mad trying to look after babies and toddlers. Me being older id happily give up my room for anyone that's worse off... They need help!

So yeah I'm back home but I'll be in tomorrow morning for theatre, have to wake up at 4:30 to get my shit sorted lol!


I'll try keep you all updated. 

Stay rad mk xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment