Tuesday 1 July 2014

Sorry for the late blog | feeling worse and whats been going on \m/

so guys... i didnt do a blog yesterday.. OH SHIT

I truly apologize for the lack of blog yesterday, as i had a pretty busy ass day!!

Well i didnt have as many tachycardias as i did the other day but i think because i was keeping myself busier than i usually do, me mum and my brother went shopping in matalan for some pyjama clothes and slippers and what not, which was nice, it took me a while to get round the shop because there are SO many nice clothes, and vintage dresses! i actually bought myself one...\/\/\/

They were so lovely but they cost so much! but yeah besides from that dress i just got a couple of PJ's and slippers and a bright blue dressing gown! its so bloody comfortable. I ALSO got surprised by our family friend Ricky who turned up hiding behind a clothes rail, i havent seen him in a while and it was nice to see him before i go in, he stayed for a bit then went with ciar to his appointment at the hospital...

hes been getting this zappy thing on his kidneys and its pretty painful, but we dont know why his kidneys are creating stones...

After that i got a bit tired, cause i think my heart was doing its thing without me knowing so its tired me out in its own secret way -.-

So we got home and ricky came back for a bit too, then my friends becky and jess turned up which i loved to see them, because i havent seen them in a while, and it was good to see them before my operation, we had a chat and now were all addicted to the app hay day lol, which is a farm app.

Anyway we had a nice chat and started watching a film in the library, then they went home. After that i just went to bed, i was so tired, and i still am so tired, today feels like its going major slow, i have a massive headache and im just extremely exhausted and i dont know why.

This morning my tachys decided to get rid of themselves in a really weird way, the breathing way i get rid of them kind of did it itself and it felt strange but good in a way meant i didnt have to get up and do it myself. Im not doing much today apart from just getting my bag ready and all the other bits.

Dont know if i feel emotionally drained, or if i just feel exhausted, cant believe i go in tomorrow though. Ill try to update this as much as i can, and maybe get a few pictures of me under drugs lol.

Really sorry that this one is so short and boring lol, i havent been doing much as ive been getting worse.

Stay rad, MK xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment