Saturday 28 June 2014

4 days till Bristol | cooking & old pictures! \m/


TheyWhat up guys!

So today hasn't been great, my heart has had many flutters and I'm feeling major week but I'll be all good! Or should be at least lol, I've had 5-6 so far, feel like something's trying to break out of my chest!! It's a tough situation but have to get through it!

Done some therapy type things today like baking! Made some caramel shortcake although I kept trying to eat all the caramel out of the tin... 

It was pretty successful if I don't say so myself, mum did supervise me and kept an eye on me, although I did get flour ALL over me! I didn't mean to I just always rub my hands on my trousers without knowing!

Last night we also had a look at some old photographs my mums got in a blue bag, a few of them were hilarious, my brothers dressed up or me and my cousins.. Then I found this cute one of my grandma and grandad 

They look pretty cool, I used to love the fashion back then, it was so groovy with the big shirts and baggy trousers, i wish people still dressed like that instead of what some kids dress like now a days, but yeah this was when they were alive think before I was born maybe, I only met my grandad though but the stories everyone has told me about peg makes me think she's pretty awesome! 

And today were gna go through the whole bag and sort it out into piles, I'm excited!

I've gotta say I do feel freaked out now that I'm off my meds, it does feel very unsafe and I hate to say it but I wish I was back on them! It just feels like he (my heart) can go whenever he likes, and it's kind of like waiting for the worst to happen but as the title says only four more days...

At this precise moment in time I'm watching this documentary about an ex army dude walking the length of the amazon (which is pretty damn long, I can't even walk a couple of metres let alone the amazon!) and what he's being out through living off the land is amazing! I mean I've watched bear grylls but he's doing it on purpose to show people what to do when they're in danger, but this dudes doing it with no extra camera team or anything ! It's unreal, I could never do it... That's physical and mental strength being questioned during a journey like that.. I'd love to be that adventurous but I don't think id last a day lol, he has to spend 28 months there!!! Insane..


Anyway again nothing interesting guys but I'll write something interesting soon!! Could someone give me some ideas to write about ?! Would really help!!!

STAY RAD mk xxxx

2 comments:

  1. Lovin the photo - that bloody man and that evil twinkle in his eye, definately up to summat.. God I miss them...

    If you find any more scan em and send them to us would ya?

    And keep your chin up kiddo - think bout ya and sending loads of love n stuff

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HEY OMG I MISS YOU SO MUCH!

      i will scan so many photos for you! weve just sorted all the photos out and that and im gna fix my mums albums so whichever ones i find of mum (of her young;)) and the grandparents, ill send over!! also i found LOADS of photos of you as a kid, and eileen and mum, and brian and chloe and matt and donna and EVERYONE, i forget how many photos my mum took!


      Could you send me that photo of Peg its in black and white and she looks like a movie star? Mum talks about it all the time but i REALLY wanna see it!!


      Love and miss you all so much! xxxxxxxx

      Delete