Thursday 19 June 2014

Start at the beginning.

Hello! This is surprisingly strange knowing that this is my first blog, I'm definitely excited to see where it takes me though. Whether it's far or not lol!

My name is Megan Katherine McMillan (fully when I'm in trouble) but you guys can call me by meg or Megan Kate :)

I am new here as I said before and by all accounts I have no clue what I'm doing!
I'm a new YouTuber aswell as over the next few weeks I'll be doing videos etc.

But I also wanted to create a blog to kind of tell people about the day I'm having whether the video blog will be on here or on YouTube either way!

I'm a very complex yet interesting lady and I assure you I'm not nasty lol! But people make comments about me throughout my life and I just tend not to listen.


Over the course of the next few days I'll be doing up to date written blogs, although my videos will vary on youtube!


So yeah I'll do another blog tomorrow kind of examining a bit more about myself. But so nice to finally have a space to write!


Thank you! 

MK xx

No comments:

Post a Comment