Friday 27 June 2014

5 days till bristol | Well havent i had an eventful day \m/

Hey hey guys!! Its 7.19 pm!

so glad you all enjoyed my last blog today, doing those questions i apologies now for the black writing, dont know why it did that, like i said in the thing i did it on my ipad... did i say that? im not actually sure, but yeah i did it on my ipad and copy and pasted some questions so the font probably changed it... SO SORRY!!!

So today has been successful! i got my book from the library today!! its about signs and symbols as you can see <<<<< it seems really interesting! ive always been interested in symbiotics! think Da Vinci would be proud of me lol. so yeah i got my book today and ive only read the introduction because its such a big book, i have it for 3 weeks but ill have to renew it and hopefully my criminology book is going to be ready before i go into hospital... although the nurses may think im a weirdo having a criminology and signs and symbols books, but then again i think theyll be freaked out with Bronson books, let alone teaching myself criminology!

But yeah, it teaches me the signs and symbols over the ages before christ, ani domini (or whatever) and some times during christ was there, it also teaches me some symbols from witchcraft and such. Tells me there origins and why they were made! its pretty interesting tbh!

Anyway apart from getting my book today, i was also told that my mum is off for 4 weeks again from work, shes got nerve damage from her arm, and its kind of sad because she has been of work for a while, and shes getting cabin fever i reckon! So yeah we found that out, but shes okay about it, i guess it has to happen for her to get better! but she needs to stop the gardening and cleaning the house otherwise she wont get fixed at all...


ANYWAY besides from that, i did some studying (of my symbols etc) and then ais decided to make a blog, so which is pretty good as shes going through a lot too, so its good for her to get everything out too... this is her blog >>>> Ais's blog!! but yeah so i helped her set up her blog which was pretty interesting, told her not to put everything on it all at once lol!!

Then i met up with lewis about 6 at the pub and he had a couple of pints and i had a few drinks, which was nice just to sit in the sun (what was left of it) and chat, it was really lovely actually. I havent seen him all week and its lovely to catch up outside instead of indoors where we usually are. i really have missed him, i miss him especially when alot happens during my week and hes had his first week at work! which is nice, finally he has a job that isnt on agency seen as they messed him over!

Apart from that thats all my day has really been to be honest! i havent really got alot to say today, i have been okay today, but i did some walking and it did damage me a little, i mean my heart kind of went 'HELLO IM STILL HERE WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT' so i think he wants me to chill a little and not do too much lol! I also have a bruise coming up where that bloody nurse did the echo on my chest! she dug in like she was trying to find some buried bloody treasure, digging into the middle of my front rib (which is sensitive anyway!) and then she moved to under my boobie and to the side and i woke up this morning and it bloody killed!

But yeah apart from those two things ive been all good! Just chilling now having a drink with lew as hes discovered he enjoys rum just like my mother! which is an awful combination in a way lol... its all good though cause hes having a good time.

Hope everyones good! 370 odd people reading my blog! amazing, and people from around the country is crazy as hell. lovely to see people are interested in my blabbering!


STAY RAD mk xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment