Friday 27 June 2014

Questions to keep me busy! | \m/

Hey guys so I said yesterday with my last blog that I was gna do some questions to pass the time, it may be long but hey oh you're either interested or not! I have opinion on things and if that's a problem then I'm sorry but my opinion lol, doesn't necessarily have to matter!

Sorry for it being so long! Hope ur all good xoxo

Get Curious!

1:Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
Closed because I feel safer, is that weird?
2:Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?
Umm I haven't stayed in a hotel long enough to do so! Why do people do that anyway?
3:Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
Omg this is a question for my brothers and his friends... Many times back in the day my brother ciar and his friends always used to go on the piss... On the wall home they'd bring a sign every time for my mum lol.. It started off with small signs such as 40 or whatever but then there was the medieval sign lmfao, I couldn't handle it... Hilarious though! This was about 5-6 years back
4:Do you always smile for pictures?
Um, not really I hate my teeth they have a weird sort of dent in the front, and aren't straight so I kind of pout smile!
5:Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
No lmao I rarely walk, I can never be bothered
6:What is your Song of the week?
Carry on my wayward son is my song of every week of my life *fangirling*
7:What do you drink with dinner?
Usually some juice, but I don't really drink with dinner am I supposed to?
8:What is your favorite food?
Hmmmm, pasta... Everybody knows that, I might as well be Italian
9:Which movie could you watch over and over and still love?
Probably frozen, or any Disney film
10:Last person you kissed/kissed you?
Lewis lol
11:Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
No god no lol! I think I tried it once, but that epicly failed...I'm not calm enough apparently
12:Can you cry on command?
No lol, it hurts my face
13:Are you loyal?
Yes of corse
14:When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
Um probably to lewis on his birthday (ha GAAAAAYYY)
15:Favorite kind of sandwich?
Probably a cheese and ham baguette or toaster
16:Best thing to eat for breakfast?
Probably weetabix or scrambled egg
17:What is your usual bedtime?
Usually like 12 Cus I get distracted by YouTube
18:Are you lazy?
Can be sometimes
19:How many languages can you speak?
One, but I wish I could speak Latin :(
20:Are you stubborn?
I definitely can be! Especially when it's to do with something important
21:Are you afraid of heights?
Um, sometimes usually I'm not.. When we went to Ireland on a Holiday I went on the carrickerreid rope bridge, and it was terrifying.. Doesn't help it's just a plank of bloody wood
22:Do you sing in the shower?
Yes lol, I don't mean to but it kind of happens, or I lip sync..so glad there is a lock
23:Do you think musicals are cheesy?
No I love the Disney musicals!!!!
24:Is Christmas stressful?
Yes sometimes, I can't choose what to get!
25:Ever eat a pierogi?
What the hell is that
26:Favorite type of fruit pie?
Apple mmmmmm
27:Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
A tTtoo artist (yes I wanted to be a tattoo artist when I was a kid) I loved drawing so much, and I watched the shows too all the time
28:What do you wear to bed?
My birthday suit
29:Who would you like to see in concert?
Definitely DEFINITELY BMTH, or bullet 
30:What was the last concert you saw?
Pink like 4-5 years ago 
31:Tea or coffee?
Tea, but usually iced tea, I've gone off hot drinks :(
32:Do you want to get married?
Yeah at some point!
33:Do you want kids?
Yeah of corse, if I get fixed lol
34:What’s your favorite part about today so far?
Um, doing nothing lol, going to the library in a bit! 
35:What are you doing tomorrow?
Seeing my feends before my operation!
36:What are you doing next week?
Having an operation lol I'm so boring gawsh!
37:Have you ever tried sushi? (Did you like it?)
No I haven't and I never will!
38:How do you like your steak cooked?
I don't eat steak, am I weird?
39:What do you like least about yourself?
Probably the fact I like food so much
40:Who’s your best / closest friend?
My momma, becky, jess and MA NIGGA
41:Who do you trust with your secrets?
Lewis and my mum
42:Which friend would you go to in an emergency?
Probably jess cause she's the most sensible out of all of us
43:What was the last text you sent?
It was to Lew saying have a good shift!
44:Does anyone hate you?
I feel a lot of people probably hate me but hey ho!!
45:How did you meet your spouse / girlfriend / boyfriend?
On msn, lmfao!! And I didn't get catfished ;)
46:Would you rather live in the countryside or in the city?
Country definitely, always reminds me of Ireland!
47:Ever had a detention?
Yes, many... Woo go being an asshole in school!
48:Which swear word do you use the most?
Fuck mostly, fuck, fucking... Shit I say a lot as well
49:Ever cried at school?
Yeah many of time lol!
50:Who is the most intelligent person you know?
Probably jess again, she's smart as fuck


Here's a few serious ones ;) again sorry for it being so long but I'm BORED


1:Close your eyes and think of five things that make you smile when you think about them. What are they?
lewis, my family, food, my books, my dog... Yeah that's five
2:If your house was on fire and you had sixty seconds to leave, what would you take with you?
My phone, iPad and charger... And then some of my favourite books... All my books if I could :(
3:When you're alone in the middle of the night and you can't quite get to sleep, what do you think about? "Going to sleep" doesn't count.
I kind of think of how my life is going, is it going well? Is it not? At the moment I'm thinking about going under anaesthetic next week before I go to sleep
4:What is love to you?
Love is when you care so much about someone, and they care back
5:What is the opposite of love?
I wouldn't say hatred but in some sort of way yeah, hate is a strong word, the same as love but I don't think they're opposites, you can hate someone that you have to love.
6:Is it possible to love someone if you don't love yourself?
I don't honk so, if you love someone and they love you back, and they show that they love you, it's just enough for you to be happy with yourself knowing they love you for who you are
7:Do you believe mutual attraction based on mutual hatred is possible?
I don't even know what that means, too many words
8:Is it better to have something amazing and lose it or to never have had it to begin with?
I had something amazing and lost it, but I got it back... I think you should always give things a try because you may never get the chance to later on in life
9:Do you focus more on the past, the present, or the future?
The present, I never think of the future, it worries me too much
10:Do you judge people for what they wear or how they express themselves?
Oh god no lol. I love it when people are so open! So full of life
11:Do you believe in individuals over generalisations?
Again... Too many words
12:When you're very scared or worried, what do you think about or do to help you feel better?
My mums still got my back
13:How do you feel about what happens after death?
I don't think when you die you die, I reckon it depends on how you die... And what you want to do with your spirit, if you want to be put to rest and just leave then the spirits will do so, but if you have unfinished business, or you want to keep an eye on people you love then do so too! It's how strong your spirit is and what YOU want to do with it
14:Would you rather live a hedonistic life full of good things that make you feel good even if they're bad for you, or a healthy life centered around treating your body like a sacred temple and watching your health as closely as possible? Or do you not care either way?
I'm not really fussed
15:Do you think you can tell a lot about a person from the way they express themselves or answer questions like these?
Yeah I think so, you can't really tell through questions though unless you meet them!
16:Do you have any special or magical memories you'll always have with you?
Probably that time I tried to teach myself how to skate and crashed into a lampost (I still have the scar) or when me my brothers and my cousins are doing row row row your boat.. Or any memory with my grandad
17:How would you define yourself, without saying your name or giving a physical description of yourself or your obvious personality?
Strong but weak
18:When do you feel truly at peace?
When I'm in the bath with a book!
19:Do you like having your worldview or opinions challenged or questioned?
Yeah I do enjoy it. I love writing essays or paragraphs about things!
20:Do you believe happiness can exist without sadness?
Yeah truly, I think happiness can exist at one point without sadness, but it'll always come back to sadness
21:Is there a reason for existence?
God that's a major question... Probably, 
22:Do you think the world existed before you did?
I'm not that important lol! Corse I think it did
23:Do you believe people need breaks from each other, even if they're deeply in love?
Yeah I think so, especially if your both going through a lot with each other or your going through separate things!,
24:What do you find most beautiful in people?
Their personalities, and when they are open and don't care what people think!
25:Do you take questions like these literally or pick up on what they really mean?
I mean I don't take the Seriously but I do enjoy questions! 


So anyway! I'll be doing y daily post at about 6-7 like I usually do! I hope you guys have enjoyed reading such a long bloody thing... If you even read it! Amazing that so many people are reading my stuff now! If there's anything people want my opinion on id love to help! Leave a comment!

Speak to you guys later! STAY RAD mk xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment